Due to the Coronavirus crisis we are no longer using St George’s School or our Church Office.
See our COVID19 Policy here.
At Bethany Community Church we aim to create a space and environment that is fully accessible to everyone. We have a number of facilities to enable this:
St George’s School – Sunday Morning Services and Events
- Disabled Parking available – please go to the red/white barrier in front of the Assembly Hall doors and someone from the Welcome Team will allow entry.
- Drop-Off point available close to the Assembly Hall doors
- Step-free access to the Assembly Hall
- Disabled toilet available in foyer next to our meeting hall
- Ear defenders / Fiddle toys available from the table near the entrance to the hall
- Paper copies of the sermon will be available upon request – please email us or ask at the Admin table
- Projected words are clear and without moving images during worship
- Connect Team members will be on hand to help you find a seat
- Hearing loop – located on the far side of the Assembly Hall under a red rug, positioned under the chairs. Please speak to the Welcome or Connect team for more information.
- Safe Space – we use one of the classrooms on the first floor for our Prayer Meeting, which people are welcome to go to if they need a safe space. Our welcome team will gladly show you the way.
- Disabled Parking available – please call ahead to 01582-318171 if you are visiting us so we can leave space in front of the office during week days.
- Disabled toilet available
- Step-free access
If you have any questions or ideas on how we can improve our accessibility for additional needs, please speak with Julie Badgery – our Special Needs Inclusive Contact – or email the Admin team or call our Church Office – 01582-318171