Due to the Coronavirus crisis we are no longer using St George’s School or our Church Office.
See our COVID19 Policy here.
At Bethany Community Church we aim to create a space and environment that is fully accessible to everyone. We have a number of facilities to enable this:
Online Sunday Services during COVID19
Our online Sunday Services starting at 10.45am on online.bethanycc.uk and our catch up on https://vimeo.com/bethanycch both have the option of closed captions. As you start watching, simply go to the bottom right hand corner of the screen and click cc to add subtitles.
St George’s School – Sunday Morning Services and Events
- Disabled Parking available – please go to the red/white barrier in front of the Assembly Hall doors and someone from the Welcome Team will allow entry.
- Drop-Off point available close to the Assembly Hall doors
- Step-free access to the Assembly Hall
- Disabled toilet available in foyer next to our meeting hall
- Ear defenders / Fiddle toys available from the table near the entrance to the hall
- Paper copies of the sermon will be available upon request – please email us or ask at the Admin table
- Projected words are clear and without moving images during worship
- Connect Team members will be on hand to help you find a seat
- Hearing loop – located on the far side of the Assembly Hall under a red rug, positioned under the chairs. Please speak to the Welcome or Connect team for more information.
- Safe Space – we use one of the classrooms on the first floor for our Prayer Meeting, which people are welcome to go to if they need a safe space. Our welcome team will gladly show you the way.
- Disabled Parking available – please call ahead to 01582-318171 if you are visiting us so we can leave space in front of the office during week days.
- Disabled toilet available
- Step-free access
If you have any questions or ideas on how we can improve our accessibility for additional needs, please speak with Julie Badgery – our Special Needs Inclusive Contact – or email the Admin team or call our Church Office – 01582-318171